Let them eat cupcakes...
Waunderluster. Art enthusiast. Chef in training. Animal lover.
Sunday, December 18, 2011
1 tube of Pillsbary pizza dough
mozzarella cheese, about 20 cubed pieces
grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400˚F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate or cake pan.
2. Divide the pizza dough into roughly 20 equal sized pieces.
3. Take one of the dough pieces and press in a cube of cheese and two slices of pepperoni.
4. Pull the edges of the dough down around the filling and seal.
5. Place in the pan, seam side down. Repeat with remaining dough. Each piece of dough should be touching each other in the pan. (It may seem crowded, but will be fine.)
6. Lightly brush the tops of the dough with olive oil. Sprinkle on Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
7. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature, with dipping sauce if desired.