Thursday, May 6, 2010

Apparently I am a Pisces...

Sign compatibility depends what zodiac sign Venus was in when you were born.... therefore I am a Pisces. This is quite funny because everyone always thinks I'm a Pisces, based on how much I love water and fish. Anyways, this is what the Find your Venus Sign website said about me...I took the time to bold the right-on points.


When your Venus is in Pisces, you love tenderly and compassionately. You are a peace-maker at heart, and your sensors are so strong that you pick up as much as possible, and perhaps more, from your partner. You have a sense of humor in love, although you have your shares of ups and downs, as you are a very sensitive person. Harshness bothers you. Wistfulness is almost as natural to you as breathing when it comes to love. No matter how you approach other areas of your life, there is a romantic side of you. You crave making a connection with a person—many would call it a deep connection, but spiritual is a better word, as your ideal love rises above rather than plunges below the mundane world.

You can be devastatingly attractive to some people, and your charm is of a tender and soft quality. Others sense your warmth, but also some elusiveness. As much as you want to connect and share with another person, you also resist being pinned down. You prefer to enjoy a certain amount of freedom to act on your feelings, rather than through schedules or impositions. Sometimes you attach yourself to people because you have a hard time saying "no". However, you also have a hard time pretending for any length of time. Your exit from a relationship may not always be direct and quick. You are not always comfortable with being direct, simply because you don't like hurting people's feelings.

You can sometimes seem like a chameleon in your relationships. People who share time with you, if they were to exchange notes about you, would likely have a very different impression of you. You can seem like a completely different person with different people--not because you have a weak character. Because you are an emotional sponge, you pick up the needs of those around you. Your adaptability comes from a lack of personal boundaries in matters of the heart. Pisces is the last sign of the zodiac, and it carries with it each and every sign. This explains, to a degree, your ability to slip into anyone's shoes without so much as a blink. So, with Venus, the planet of love and relationship, in Pisces, it is easy for you to pick up the needs of your partner and even adopt those needs as your own. Where do your needs start and end? It can be hard for you to distinguish what it is that you want because you very spontaneously and naturally soak in the needs and wants of a partner.

You have an amazing capacity to understand people and to forgive. Just as you resist being pinned down to an absolute, a schedule, or a concrete definition, you also have a hard time drawing boundaries. In the process, however, you open yourself up to challenging situations and relationships. It is difficult for you to pass judgment on anyone in an absolute sense, as you have compassion for human failings, but sometimes it is the only way to close yourself off from a bad situation. Don't let others take advantage of your hospitality and empathy. Anyone who sees these traits as signs of weakness is likely preying on them! The right lover for you will recognize your kindness and your willingness to slip into someone's shoes as signs of strength! When that special someone has touched your heart, they are rewarded with a funny, sometimes kooky, and always tender-hearted lover. The right person for you will find you absolutely delightful, intriguingly changeable, and a treasure indeed.


Ok so i wanted to highlight pretty much the whole damn thing. It is scary how completely right this description is for me. It is also weird that I have always felt my Capricorn reading is not accurate for me...


Anyways, I went to see my grandfather today because he has every so graciously offered to foot the bill for my PRIVATE PILOTS LICENSE! Yes, I could be Megan, the pilot, soon! I sat in the 2 different planes today, a high winged and a low winged (oh i sound soooo like a pilot already) and it was explained to me that IF I could not see over the dash, the have cushions to sit on. The guy wanted to say "when," I just know it! My grandfather was intrigued that I started painting, because my grandmother was an amazing artist. I tried to thoroughly explain I was NOT an artist, just a hobbiest, but I'm sure he will still tell everyone that I am an artist now.

Balls.

If I do decide to go pilot, it will be a 143.8 mile commute to and from the school. Whoa.

On the long journey home today, I will admit I was in a piss poor I'm-a-girl-and-it's-that-time-of-the-month-so-i-can-have-an-attitude-and-road-rage type mood in the torrential downpour rain and was contemplating whether my mood was mimicking the weather or was the weather mimicking my mood. I am starting to really get in tuned with the universe (I am NOT a wicken) and realizing that the more positive I am, the more positive happens and the same with being negative and negative things happening. I don't think I am being "atheist" by saying that because I'm sure God (whoever she is) is just rewarding positivity with positive things. Isn't that what we try to teach our children these days? Positive reinforcement for doing well...

The universe, I think, is also beginning to send me DIRECT signs also. I listen to a chakra aligning CD in the car (don't judge, it calms me down) and all of a sudden felt a wave of
"I need to just go to my therapist and spill everything. God I wish I had more money so I could go all the time," thought followed by tears. When I looked at the track number, it was on the "communication chakra" track.

Ok universe.

Then as I sat in my apartment bitching about anything I could (did I mention my roommate is somewhat of an angel) I raced out and tried to get a soda, which just this morning I was thinking "never again will I drink a soda, I really don't need it. Rots your teeth," and when I put my dollar into the machine, low and behold all the soda was sold out, and the machine wouldn't give me my change back so my only option was bottled water.

I listening universe...


Was too tired to "create" anything tonight except for this blog. And yes, I am still in a crappy mood. Did I mention there was just a thunderstorm like 3 minutes ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment